I hope you have been having a productive week. I’m super happy that it’s almost the weekend. Since, I have been home so much, I have been trying to come up with some filling and healthy snacks. I randomly found some bags of frozen pineapple hidden in my freezer, which prompted the creation of this recipe. I even added in two of my daily supplements, which makes it easier for me to get my daily intake of everything I need. It’s a 3 ingredient green smoothie, but I used 2 extra optional items in mine.
So, originally I made this smoothie with frozen pineapple. However, Publix was completely out when I went to the grocery store last. So, I ended up making this version with mango and it tasted just as delicious. I used frozen mango, fresh kale, oat milk, my Hum Nutrition Daily Cleanse, and a scoop of my Vital Proteins Collagen.
Just take all your ingredients and add them into your blender. I do suggest with kale that you make sure you don’t have any stems. I feel like kale is hard to blend perfectly smooth, so I use only the leafy part. You could also sub for spinach if you aren’t a kale fan.
Blend it all together, pour into a glass, and enjoy! It’s pretty simple. I would love to hear what you think of the smoothie and whether you subbed anything, or added any of your own supplements.
3 Ingredient Green Smoothie
- 1/2 Cup Kale
- 3/4 Cup Frozen Mango, or Pineapple
- 1/3 Cup Oat Milk substitute with a milk of your choice
- 2 Capsules Hum Daily Cleanse optional
- 1 Scoop Collagen optional
- Add all your ingredients into your blender and blend until smooth.
- I like to open up my daily cleanse capsules and pour them into the blender along with a scoop of my collagen. This gives some added vitamins and a great way to take your daily collagen.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Have a healthy and productive day!