I actually really love Valentine’s Day and it’s not for material reason many women do. My husband and I both actually don’t care to do much on the day of the holiday, unless it falls on the weekend! Why I really like Valentine’s Day, is because I am obsessed with everything pink!! This is my excuse for the first part of the year to pink out my house and my wardrobe. So here I have not only a pinked out bar cart, but a pink outfit and a pink champagne cocktail!
I found the cutest pink drinks Veuve Cliquot, Babe, and Pink Party from ABC Fine Wine and Spirits. These are all amazing items to gift to your bestie, or significant other on Valentine’s, or Galentine’s day. If you head on over to my Instagram highlights I have an entire gift guide round up perfect for everyone on your list. I have options under $20 and under $50 for the men and women in your life. Whether you are having a quiet evening in, or having friends over, this is the perfect set up for your next Valentine’s event.
PINK CHAMPAGNE COCKTAIL
- 1 bottle of Champagne, or Sparkling Rosé
- 1 small bottle of Elderflower and Rose Lemonade (I used Belvoir)
- garnish (I used a stirrer, you could use fruit, or edible flowers)
- For 6 cocktails, fill each glass about a quarter with the Elderflower and Rose Lemonade.
- Top them off with Champagne.
- Garnish as desired.