This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CentrumFunFlavors #CollectiveBias
Weekdays are always a challenge for me. I am so tired in the mornings and I really don’t want to get up early. The less I have to do in the morning the better. I feel like I’m moving a million miles a minute, get up and jog, get beautified, go to work, meet up with friends, go to social engagements, or go play tennis, figure out dinner in-between, and still get to bed on time in order to get my minimum 7 hours of sleep. Then repeat!!! I am also not the best at remembering to a pill, and when I do remember its normally when I’m not exactly sitting down to eat something with a glass of water. When I found Centrum MultiGummies, I was in luck, because they contain B-vitamins to help support daily energy needs.* I also don’t need food, or water and can just chew it up wherever I am. Centrum® MultiGummies® makes it easy for me to support my health while enjoying my busy lifestyle.
One of the best life hacks for me is keeping a few items in my car, or purse that help me transition from work to an evening out. If you are a #GIRLBOSS-type female who often puts in extra hours or have an agonizingly far commute, there isn’t always enough time to go home and change into something more relaxed. When the clock strikes 5 here are my 6 steps to simply transition from office appropriate to stylish night attire.
1. Swap out those flats for heels – During the work day I like to wear flats to be comfortable walking between meetings and in case I get stuck taking the stairs. During the evening to dress it up more I switched to a pair of nude pumps to elongate my legs, plus adding high heels can instantly transform any outfit.
2. Try on a leather jacket – Another way to switch your office attire into evening attire is to switch your blazer for a chic jacket or coat. Blazers look professional and structured and are great for the office but why not switch it out for something with a little more flair. Leather jackets are perfect for nights out.
3. Put on a bold lip – I always wear a light basic makeup look for the office with either a nude lipstick, or a bit of gloss. A nice way to give your makeup a boost for the evening is to just swap out the day lipstick for a bold bright color.
4. Size down to a clutch – A big handbag will fit it all of your essentials for the day including your Centrum MultiGummies vitamins. However, I certainly don’t want to be lugging around my 5lb tote all night. A cute dressy clutch is the perfect addition to your evening look where you can slip your ID, phone and keys into for the evening.
5. Give it a pop of color – I normally keep my jewelry conservative for the office with some studs and a watch. It’s very simple to dress up a monochromatic look by adding a chunky necklace with a bright color to spice it up.
6. Let down your hair and show off that smile – Wearing your hair up always looks more conservative, elegant, and buttoned up so to speak. Letting your hair down is care free and a bit more wild, so simply letting down those locks and shaking it out a bit definitely takes a look from office to evening. And don’t be shy smile; you are off work maybe meeting up with your girlfriends like I was recently and as Marilyn Monroe said, “A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear.”
Centrum® MultiGummies® is a great-tasting, easy-to-take multivitamin supplement. Centrum ® MultiGummies ® contain three natural flavors: Berry, Cherry, and Orange.
Centrum ® MultiGummies are gluten-free and have no artificial flavors or sweeteners. My cousin follows a gluten-free diet, and with her busy lifestyle its very hard. Centrum MultiGummies really help her with feeling healthy and staying gluten free on the go.
You can purchase these vitamins for less than $12 here at Walmart!! I love picking up daily necessities at a Super Walmart because they carry pretty much anything you need and are open all hours to fit any lifestyle.
Plus here are some coupons to save even more!
Do you have a favorite outfit that transitions easily from work to a night out? Or, do you have any extra suggestions for managing a busy work and social life? I would love to hear from you!!
Happy Monday, Xoxo!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.