ROMWE DUPE ALERT
I have been obsessing over one piece bathing suits lately, partially because I’ve had two children and sometimes I just don’t feel like showing off all the goods haha, but mostly because I love how classy and still sexy a one piece suit can be!! When Romwe told me that I could pick out an item and they would send it to me free to review, I was psyched!! I had been shopping from other Chinese sites for years, but not Romwe. Then, I saw this bathing suit and I about screeched in delight!! I had seen it on another blogger recently, but it had sold out from Asos. Plus this one from Romwe is a fraction of the cost, so it was a win-win.
Then, as I was scouring their site, I noticed they had quite a few gorgeous bathing suits that I had seen places before. I decided to do a round up of my six favorite Romwe swimsuits which are all dupes for much higher price tag suits. I don’t know about you, but I like to change up my swimwear every summer, so I don’t want to spend a hefty price tag on some fancy swimsuit. You can still look like you stepped out of a magazine in any of these Romwe swimsuits.
6 FAVE ROMWE SWIMSUITS FOR SUMMER – UNDER $20
- Polka Dot Mesh Swimsuit ($17.99) – This suit is a dupe for $58 Asos Swimsuit that has sold out. This is the bathing suit that I am wearing above and it fits great! I am wearing a size small for reference.
- Green Leaf Print Swimsuit ($15.99) – This is a dupe for $133 Stone Fox Swimsuit which is sold out. I have seen this on so many girls on Instagram and it looks like it fits really well and is great quality.
- Mermaid Off Duty Swimsuit ($8.99) – For all you mermaids, or mermaid lovers out there. This swimsuit is under $10 and a dupe for a $35 Boohoo Swimsuit which was also sold at Asos and is sold out.
- Floral Off the Shoulder Swimsuit ($17.99) – This is a dupe for a $260 Mara Hoffman swimsuit. This bright floral pattern is perfect for summer.
- Tribal Cutout Swimsuit ($10.99) – This is a dupe for a popular Mara Hoffman $250 swimsuit. Cut outs are definitely in for summer.
- Floral Print Swimsuit ($12.99) – This is the best deal of all!! It’s a dupe for a Zimmerman $395 swimsuit. I love how this one especially looks like it could be worn also as a bodysuit.
*This post is in collaboration with Romwe, but all opinions are my own.
Can’t forget your gator when you are a Florida girl!! I hope this swimsuit round up will help as you shop for your summer swimwear collection. These are all so affordable, that you can’t go wrong with any of them. I also feel like their swimwear runs true to size. I am always the smallest size they make in something (xs or small), which is what I normally buy in the store.